A powerfull plugin that allow to enable subscription on woocommerce products.
- Simple product support
- Free trial
- BIlling cycle ( daily, weekly, monthly, yearly)
- Customer Emails
- admin subscription management area
- Subscription list and subscription management tools for customers
- Simple & Variable Product Subscriptions
- Stripe Auto-renewal support
- advanced subscriptional product customizations
- Support sign-up fees
Installation from within WordPress
1. Visit 'Plugins > 'Add New'. 2. Search for 'WooCommerce Subscription'. 3. Install and activate the 'WooCommerce Subscription' plugin.
1. Upload the entire `WooCommerce Subscription` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory. 2. Visit 'Plugins'. 3. Activate the `WooCommerce Subscription` plugin.
How to overwrite frontend templates ?
Just copy myaccount directory which is located in the templates folder & paste it to yourtheme/subscription/. Now you can customize templates under myaccount directory.
Is it compatible with all WordPress themes ?
Compatibility with all themes is impossible, because there are too many, but generally if themes are developed according to WordPress and WooCommerce guidelines, Subscription for WooCommerce is compatible with them.
Sometimes, especially when new versions are released, it might only require some time for them to be all updated, but you can be sure that they will be tested and will be working in a few days.
Can I create subscriptions from the backend ?
No Currently this feature is not available.
Is it possible to set a minimum subscription time ?
No this is not possible, customers can cancel at any time.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Subscription for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Subscription for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New: Display color based subscription status
- New: Add required plugin installer
- Fix: Subscription customer box overflow issue
- Plugin action links added
- Update: Code clean-up
- Fix: Some minor issues
- Update: Change plugin name
- Update: Did some Code refactoring
- Fix: WPCodingStandard related issues using
- Fix: “total” amount not display in “My Subscription’s”
- New: Initial release