Use spoilers to hide some content on the page using shortcode. On the settings page, you can specify the color of the spoiler.
How to use
[spoiler title="Show spoiler"]Spoiler content[/spoiler]
You can translate Simple Spoiler on translate.wordpress.org.
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress;
- Place shortcode in your content.
How do I can customize design of the spoiler?
To change color layout of a spoiler, please, go to options page.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Spoiler” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Simple Spoiler” has been translated into 5 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Simple Spoiler” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added support spoiler shortcode for comments.
- Added settings for change spoiler border color.
- Fix undefined constant ‘title’.
- Initial release.