Add tracking code on your website without hacking your theme file.
This plugin provide simple way to add your tracking code in html head or footer section of the site.
Also you can use different language. To change language you need to generate .po and .mo files.
- Add tracking code like Google analytics, Facebook pixel, thridpary script code to header & footer of your website.
- Translation Compatible.
- Upload and extract ‘zip’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your tracking code by navigating Settings >> Tracking Code
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“IT's Tracking Code” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.3 – 12/12/2023
- Tested with WordPress 6.4.2
1.0.2 – 22/06/2023
- Tested with WordPress 6.2.2.
- Code optimization based on WPCS.
- Added pot file.
1.0.1 – 28/01/2018
- Added WordPress 4.9.2 compatiblity.
1.0.0 – 08/01/2015
- Initial release.