WP Stickit makes header, sidebar, or anything sticky.
After downloading and extracting the latest version of WP Stickit:
wp-stickitfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> WP Stickit in WordPress Admin
- Place id or class name of sidebar in ‘Class Name’ field
If you encounter any bugs, or have comments or suggestions, please submit a ticket using support forum.
Can I use multiple class or id ?
Yes! Just separate them with a comma.
I placed my widgets class or id. But not working
Please make sure that you have put the correct symbol for id(#) or class(.) before.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Stickit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Stickit” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated compatibility.
- Updated to jQuery Stickit v0.2.14.
- Fixed top offset problem
- Updated to jQuery Stickit v0.2.11.
- Added some additional options.
- Updated to jQuery Stickit v0.2.1.
- Fixed incorrect sticky position in some cases.
- Initial release.