Responsive and touch-friendly lightbox for WordPress.
Has no options. It will run on posts/pages/attachments. It will NOT run on categories, archives, front page etc.
- Upload wp-imagelightbox to
- Activate plugin from admin interface
- Where are the options?
There aren’t any at the moment!
- How to change the imagelightbox type?
At the moment there is no way to change the type unless you edit the code of the plugin. Inside wp-imagelightbox.php you can edit the option parameters to whatever you desire. Please keep in mind they will be overwritten on update.
Contributors & Developers
“ImageLightbox.js” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- One more bump
- Fixed a typo in the activation code
- Fixed an issue where swiping left/right and closing the image by touching outside the image didn’t work while logged in (
#wpadminbarhad a higher z-index)
- Disabled “history” by default, so we don’t break users back buttons in certain cases, needs more investigation
- Added !important to our zoom button so it doesn’t get overriden by theme styles (hopefully)
- Added a very rudimentary “open in a new tab” button to let the browser handle large images (ie: screenshots)
- Fixed the shape of navigation buttons on mobile (now they are round)
- Also moved the navigation buttons on the bottom on mobile.
- Fixed an issue with the init script being present on archive pages
- Remove the $type from the data-imagelightbox attribute, as we don’t use that anymore
- Refactored the init script
- Updated ImageLightbox.js, swapped to https://github.com/rejas/imagelightbox
- Cleaned a lot of code
- Forgot to add the new .js name to the repo (can we have git, please, wordpress.org?)
- Fixed version number loading
- Added a “view original image” button which opens the current image in a new tab
- Defaulting to mode=f which corresponds to Osvaldas’ “combination” mode
- Stuff that I forgot?
- Fixed dependency on jQuery
- Tweaked the CSS a bit. Overlay is now dark, nav is “tigther”. Looks better on mobiles phones, too (imho).
- Initial release