What is WP Group Subscription ?
WGS is a free and paid membership management solution designed from the outset to manage, in addition to traditional individual subscription, group membership registration into a single subscription.
Once your plugin is installed and have configured it in settings, you still have a few steps to get started:
- Edit a first plan in Dashbord > Plans > New Plan and save it.
- Write inside a page or a post content the shortcode [wgs-plans][/wgs-plans] in order to display the plan on the front-end side.
- Inside an other page or post, wrap a content that should be visible only for wgs members by the shortcode [wgs-restricted][/wgs-restricted].
Now, a user can access to the plan thanks to the page with [wgs-plans], click on the “Sign up” button, follow all registration steps and after to log in, see the content wrapped by [wgs-restricted].
See about Premium features
- Plans management
- Members management
- Subscribers management
- Paypal payments management
- Page Profile
- Quick display of plans on a page thanks the shortcode [wgs-plans][/wgs-plans]
- Automatic redirection on the right form (Single or Group Subscription)
- Paypal payment
- Login page
- Profile page
Security for forms
- Warning to advise administrator about enabling HTTPS for WS Form Pages
- Native client-side validation for inputs : patterns and lengths checking
- Server-side validation for inputs : patterns and lengths checking
- Repeat password
- Repeat email
- password hashing
- Upload WP Group Subscriptions
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin by the settings menu.
- Enjoy it!
- How to display the list of plans on the front-end side?
To insert the published plans as cards on your website, you must to write the shortcode [wgs-plans][/wgs-plans] in a page or a post.
- The “Sign up” plan button does not redirect to show the right form, how can I fix this?
Unfortunately, for some reasons, sometimes that happens. You need to go to Settings > Permalinks and save again. Normally, that fixes the bug.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Group Subscriptions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Group Subscriptions” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP Group Subscriptions” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- BUG FIX: activate/deactivate license key without an addon
- ENHANCEMENT: .htaccess to block text or config files access
- BUG FIX: login/logout redirection header already sent.
- ENHANCEMENT: Redirection in profile page
- BUG FIX: link to sign out page in plan list when the member is logged in.
- ENHANCEMENT: Link to documentation and premium features in readme.txt
- BUG FIX: Replaced some file paths in ajax function config.
- FEATURE: Options to display the message or not for restricted content if the member is not logged in.
- BUG FIX: Display modal for premium features in settings.
- BUG FIX: Repaired filter for forms working with the recaptcha addon
- BUG FIX: Remove the modal object display in settings.js inside the browser console
- Long description in readme.txt
- Small fix in readme.txt
- FAQ in readme.txt
- First stable version with basic features
- Plans, Members, Subscription management
- Profile page…