The plugin WP Flexible Map provides only shortcode attributes to configure the behaviour of the map. This plugin enhances provides an option page to set the values once for alle maps. It is still possible to override the values by using the attributes in the shortcodes.
- Upload this plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use the provided option page to configure your global parameters
- Which languages are supported?
With version 1.0.0 only Germain and English are supported. If you would like to provide an additional translation, please contact me via the support forum.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Flexible Map Options” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- bug fix (blank config page)
- added ‘zoom’ as a new field
- fix translation error
- missing fields added with DE translation.
- Initial release.