Allow users to auto translate website with just a simple click using Google Translate or Microsoft Translator engine.
Remember, using this plugin you can not hide Google or Microsoft toolbar and branding.
- Free Google Translate or Microsoft Translator engine
- Mouse over effect
- Translates the site on the fly
- Right or left plugin position
- Auto-switch language based on browser defined language
- beautiful floating dropdown with flags and language name
- Multilingual language names in native alphabet
- Posts and pages translation
- Categories and tags translation
- Menus and widgets translation
- Themes and plugins translation
Currently supported languages:
Do you need a professional website translation?
Check out what we offer.
- WordPress 3.8 or greater
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->WP Auto Translate screen to configure the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“WP Auto Translate Free” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors