WP Auth is a set of tools to make your site new users friendly. It contains shortcodes and options that allows site owners to create registration and login pages that follow their design guidelines instead of having to skin the default WP login page.
– Login shortcode that renders a login form.
– Registration shortcode that renders a registration page.
– Recover form shortcode.
– Login/Logout Widget for quick user access.
– Admin bar hiding options
– Different button styles
– Ability to hide /wp-admin and wp-login.php pages.
Arbitrary section 1
- Unzip wp-auth.zip
- Upload the
wp-authfolder to the
- Navigate to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Wp Auth” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wp Auth” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
– First release