What is SocialVibe?
SocialVibe is a social media tool that helps people to spread the word about charitable causes online. SocialVibe keep in touch with a variety of charities like WWF and The World Food Programme. They offer tools to help you spread the word and attract more users to their site through you, which in turn earns more money for your Cause. Your Cause can also be sponsored by an advertisement group which gives you more points. The more collective points a cause has, the more donations it is likely to receive.
See http://www.socialvibe.com/#/faq/ for more information.
What is the SocialVibe WordPress plugin?
SocialVibe WordPress plugin provides a widget and some useful options for displaying your SocialVibe cause on your site. It allows a widget for quick and easy implementation. It also supports a [socialvibe] tag with flashid and userid attributes which can be posted in any page or post and will be converted to your SocialVibe Cause when viewed.
The plugin also offers a code interpreter so you can copy the code from SocialVibe.com, paste it into the box and it will extract your flash id and user id automatically.
- Unzip & Upload the contents to your WordPress plugins folder: /wp-content/plugins/social-vibe/
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu.
- Browse to the Design page. From here you can:
* Click and edit the Widget -> named SocialVibe widget.
* Click SocialVibe Options and paste your code into the box, then click extract, then save.
There are no reviews for this plugin.