This plugin will allow you to include empty cart button in cart page for Woocommerce. You can choose where to display the empty cart button.
Instruction to display “empty cart” button in the cart page.
- Go to Wooommerce > Settings.
- In the General tab under General options, you will see the empty cart option.
- Check the appropriate choice. If you want to display empty cart button before and after cart table, just check the both checkbox.
- Download the Woocommerce Add Empty Cart plugin file
- Unzip the file into a folder to your computer
- Upload the
/woo-add-empty-cart/folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/folder on your site
- Visit the plugins page in WordPress Admin to activate the “Woo Add Empty Cart Button” plugin
- Does the plugin will have an updated version soon?
- Yes, definitely. Will try to add more features like support any language.
- Will this work with the latest Woocommerce?
- Yes, of course.
- What version of WordPress compatible?
- Up to 4.4.2.
Contributors & Developers
“Woo Add Empty Cart” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- old version.
- Added screenshots.
- New Features: Empty cart can display before and after cart. This feature request by WordPress username frandeassisba
- Stable and working version.