It defines Hashtags that are associated with the display conditions. and use Hashtag to manage the display conditions of the widget. By setting the same Hashtag to multiple widgets, you can easily manage as a group. (
Of course, Hashtag does not appear at run time.)
- Support Device filter (Discrimination of Desktop / Mobile device uses the wp_is_mobile function)
- Support Post Format type filter
- Support Post category and tags filter
- Support Custom Post type filter
- Support Widget Group block (Widget by Block after WP5.9)
- Open the menu – “Appearance -> Widget Display Filter”, and configure and manage the display conditions of Widgets.
- Definition of Hashtags associated with the widget display conditions.
- Open the menu – “Appearance -> Widgets”, and set the display condition for each widget.
- If you enter Hashtag in Widget Title input field, its display condition is enabled.
- Hashtag that can be set for each widget is only one.
- Between Hashtag and title should be separated by a space.
For more detailed information, there is an introduction page.
- Upload the
widget-display-filterfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Set up from
Widget Display Filterto be added to the Appearance menu of Admin mode.
Contributors & Developers
“Widget Display Filter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- 2022-2-22 Add : Widget Group block filter
- refactored the processing code
- discon : Custom CSS style classes to Widget
- 2018-03-26 Code correction for PHP 7.1
- 2016-09-05 Support Multisite
- 2015-10-05 Support Add Custom CSS style classes to Widget
- 2015-08-05 Release