Official Proxypay payment gateway.
- Allow you to add a new payment gateway
Please note that you must have been provided some configuration informations
from the Proxypay team to be able to use this plugin.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Woocommerce->Settings->Payments screen to configure the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Proxypay” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Proxypay” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- fix: If the payment is cancelled, the stock to be reinstated is no longer duplicated
- Introduction of multi-currency EURO and CHF
- Change the payment provider from postfinance to Datatrans
- Add error message when payment failed
- Add support to server to server
- Add option to send the cart content on the description
- First release