Sticky notes will create beautiful sticky notes inside your wordpress admin. Similar to your desktop sticky notes.
- Similar to desktop sticky notes
- Easy to use Jquery interface
- Different themes & fonts
- Resizable and Movable
- Hide when not in use
- Option to duplicate current note
- Option to archive the notes
Our other free solutions
- In your WordPress admin panel, got to Plugins -> New Plugin, search for “Wb Sticky Notes” and click install now.
- Activate the plugin
How can I create a new note?
Any page of admin dashboard. You can find a menu named
Sticky noteson top bar. There will be an option to create new notes.
Is the notes are minimizable?
Yes. But not individually. You can see the option to hide/show notes under
Sticky notesmenu on Admin top bar.
Can I change the color theme of a note?
Yes. Each note has its own menu on top left corner to customize.
Is the notes are resizable?
Is the notes are movable?
Yes. Click and drag on the note’s head to move.
Contributors & Developers
“Wb Sticky Notes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tested OK with WordPress 6.4
- [Add] Option to limit the usage based on user roles
- Tested OK with WordPress 6.3
- Tested OK with PHP 8.2
- Tested OK with WordPress 6.2
- Tested OK with WordPress 6.1.1
- New colour theme added (Grey)
- [Add] New option to archive the notes
- Tested OK with WordPress 6.0.1
- [Bug fix] Undefined variable $state
- [Bug fix] Positioning issue in WooCommerce product edit pages. Thanks @imborx for pointing out the bug.
- Tested OK with WordPress 5.9
- Tested OK with WordPress 5.8
- Tested OK with WordPress 5.7
- Tested OK with WordPress 5.6
- Tested OK with WordPress 5.5
- New colour theme added (Orange)
- Tested OK with WordPress 5.4
- Tested OK with WordPress 5.3
- Added system default font to font list for more readability
- Initial Version