Easily link to your Volusion products from within WordPress
Once the plugin has been configured, you can easily embed product images using the WordPress
Add an Image button. Adding product images has never been easier! (see the Screenshots section for an example).
It’s easy to embed pictures of your products.
You want to spend your time writing the best content, not hunting for the link for the product you’re blogging about. This plugin is simple to set up, and powerful. If you use WordPress and Volusion, it’s a must have.
Learn About Volusion
Volusion is the shopping cart used by President Obama’s campaign and trusted by over 100,000 merchants.
This plugin has been created by a Volusion partner – and is not an official Volusion plugin. If you have questions or comments about the plugin, please post them on the support forum.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin installer
- Activate the plugin
- Go to the plugin settings page (under Settings > Volusion)
- Enter your store’s URL and activate API access (instructions for activating API access are on the settings page on the right.)
- Click Save Changes.
- If the settings are correct, it will say so.
- When editing posts, look for the Volusion icon next to the media buttons; click it to select a product and add a link to your product inside your post or page.
- Does this plugin require a Volusion account?
Yes, it does require you have a Volusion store. If you don’t yet have a store, set up a free store today in under 10 minutes!
- Requires PHP5 for list management functionality.
If your web host does not support PHP5, please contact your host and see if they can upgrade your PHP version and activate
curl; generally this can be done, and at no cost.
- What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Volusion” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed: Configuration setup now works properly
- Fixed: List generation now saves properly
- Fixed: Settings menu now visible for all users who can manage options, not just admins
- Fixed: Insert image dialog fixed
- Updated: Product updates now occur every 3 days instead of 1
- Updated thumbnail source to be
-2T.jpgfor latest thumbnail
- Fixed issue with configurations not working and insert buttons not showing up. Sorry for the issues, folks.
- Improved shortcode link generation for stores with trailing slashes (replaces
/in the generated links)
- Settings are now checked only on the Volusion settings page, improving load times for the rest of the admin.
- Added great functionality: added a Volusion tab to WordPress’
Add an Imagemedia tabs, allowing you to easily link to your Volusion product images.
- Initial launch