UM Profile Form Tutorial
The default ‘tour.js’ helps users fill out the form with 8 elements, but it can manually be modified to add many more and to target any element in the profile page form.
It’s assumed that Ultimate Member (“UM”) plugin is installed. The plugin is 100% compatible with Ultimate Member up to version 1.3.26
- Easy to install.
- Custom shortcode is provided.
- Comes with a default tour containing 8 bubbles (3 more than the free version of “Walk Me Through”.
- Upload ‘um-profile-form-tutorial’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Read the easy set up instructions.
- Read explanation of use
- For more questions or help, contact me.
- [Or on twitter.](not available yet)
Contributors & Developers
“UM Profile Form Tutorial” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “UM Profile Form Tutorial” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Few minor edits which makes it easier to understand. Nothing major.