The administrator will be protected by a security code.
Furthermore you can define a blacklist IP to refuse connection from spam ip and block the BOT system to access your WordPress site.
Note: Please remember your security code. You may not able login to your WordPress if you forget it. The first key of Security Code has to an alphabet character. Ex: temp123
tz-guard.zipat Add Plugins Menu
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Tools >> TZ Guard >> Done!
- How can I access login page with security code?
Just add security code in your login page url. Note: The first key has to an alphabet character. Ex: temp123
Ex: http://yourdomain.com/wp-login.php?securitycodehere or http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin/?securitycodehere
- May I define range of Black IP?
Yes, you can use “” for define range of Black IP. Ex 14.177.126.
- May I define list of Black IP?
Yes, you can define your list, one ip per line.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TZ Guard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix error with wp_redirect function
- Start Version