Instantly sends new orders from WooCommerce to your desired Slack channel.
- This is how new orders shows on Slack (Ver. 1.0)
Step 1: Create Slack App
- Go to Slack APIs: https://api.slack.com/apps/ and login
- Create a new app
- Give it a name (WC Orders, for example)
- Choose the workspace you would like to integrate with
- Under “Building Apps for Slack” click on “Incoming Webhooks”
- At the top – Activate Incoming Webhooks
- Then, at the bottom, click on the button to add new webhook
- Choose the channel you wish the orders will show in
- You can create a new channel on slack and then refresh that page, so you can select the channel you just created
- Click Install
- You will see a new webhook URL, something that starts like this: https://hooks.slack.com/services/T8KD1LQ……
- Copy this URL
Step 2: Add code
- Add the following code to your functions.php.
- change “paste Webhook URL here” to the copied URL (from step 1)
return ‘paste Webhook URL here’;
Contribute on GitHub
You are welcome to contribute this open source project on GitHub:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Transmit to Slack” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Transmit to Slack” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.0 – 2019-06-23
- First version