Transforming the post type of your posts, pages and custom post types can be very manual and go wrong. Now you can do it super easily without copying content or altering the database.
For information regarding the hooks and integrations in this plugin, refer to the wiki on the GitHub repository.
- Download, unzip and upload the package to your plugins directory.
- Log into the dashboard and activate within the plugins page.
- Edit any post and change the option under the Post Type meta box.
- How do I transform a post or page?
Edit the post and look for the meta box titled Post Types. That will have an option where you can select any post type you want.
- What happens to my post data that is unsupported by some post types like revisions?
Your data is kept safe even when changing post types. If it is unsupported, it won’t be used unless you decide to switch the post type back in case you change your mind.
- Can I choose which post types can be changed?
Yes, you can use the
transformable_post_typesfilter hook which passes an array of post types that can be changed on the post edit screen.
- I’ve made a mistake, can I revert my changes?
Yes, if you’ve accidentally changed the post type of something, all you need to do is edit the post again and switch the post type back.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Transform My Post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Transform My Post” has been translated into 6 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Transform My Post” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Refer to the GitHub repository for more information on version history and updates.