Tracking La Poste for WooCommerce, is an add-on that connects to the La Poste API to retrieve shipments status using the La Poste API. It adds a new section to the “My Account > Orders > View Order” page, includes shipments tracking to emails sent to customers, and adds detailed status to the order edition page in the WordPress Dashboard.
La Poste Developer API Key
To use this add-on you will have to get a personal API key on http://developer.laposte.fr
This add-on is compatible with the following WooCommerce official add-ons:
– WooCommerce PIP (Print invoices and packages)
– WooCommerce Subscriptions
– WooCommerce Customer/Order CSV Export
- Activate the plugin
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Integration > La Poste Tracking
- Enter your API key and save
- Start tracking your orders shipments by adding tracking code yo tour orders
Contributors & Developers
“Tracking La Poste for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Tracking La Poste for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.1, November 30, 2016
- Fixed: Cron not firing as expected
1.0.0, November 19, 2016
- New: Initial release