A plugin to add custom post type ( Destination and Package ) and it’s required meta fields for travel sites. This plugin is dedicated for travel themes.
* Create a folder named "tp-travel-packagee" and do all the overwrites inside the folder as instructed below. * Archive Pages - you can overwrite all archive pages for post types available in this plugin. ie: tp-archive-package.php * Search Page - you can overwrite package search page for post types available in this plugin by tp-package-search.php * Single Pages - you can overwrite all single pages for post types available in this plugin. ie: tp-single-package.php
Functions to Call Meta Values
tp_destination_quote( $post_id = '' ); // Destination Quote tp_destination_rating_value( $post_id = '' ); // Destination Rating value in number tp_destination_rating( $post_id = '' ); // Destination Rating value in stars
tp_package_quote( $post_id = '' ); // Package Quote tp_package_price( $post_id = '' ); // Package Price tp_package_pax( $post_id = '' ); // No of people for package tp_package_days( $post_id = '' ); // No of days for package tp_package_difficulty( $post_id = '' ); // Package Diffifulty tp_package_date( $post_id = '' ); // Package Departure tp_package_destination( $post_id = '' ); // Package Destinaiton tp_package_destination_link( $post_id = '' ); // Package Destinaiton with link<h3>Files</h3> jQuery UI - v1.12.0 License: https://jquery.org/license/ ( Copyright jQuery Foundation and other contributors; Licensed MIT ) Source: http://jqueryui.com
Using The WordPress Dashboard
* Navigate to the 'Add New' in the plugins dashboard * Search for TP Education * Click Install Now * Activate the plugin on the Plugin dashboard
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
* Navigate to the 'Add New' in the plugins dashboard * Navigate to the 'Upload' area * Select tp-education.zip from your computer * Click 'Install Now' * Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
* Download tp-education.zip * Extract the tp-education directory to your computer * Upload the tp-education directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory * Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
* Setting Page is located inside Default Settings Option * Enable and Disable Post Types Options As Per Need
There is something cool you could add…
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TP Travel Package” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TP Travel Package” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested upto WordPress v6.0
- Tested upto WordPress v5.8
- added data migration support for WP Travel Plugin
- Tested upto WordPress v4.9.4
- Initial release.