Use Toolbox for Asgaros Forum to customize your Forum without the struggle to write some code. You can easily create
some custom menu entries or change the url to the User Profile.
Support & Documentation
- Add custom menu entries at the forum menu
- Remove the whole menu
- Customize the Asgaros Forum URLs (e.g. Member List, Profile)
- Shortcodes to integrate Asgaros Forum Profile in the ultimate Member Profile
- Create a custom tab at the ultimate member profile for the forum history
- Allow users to upload images inside a post
- Subscribe Users automatically to their own topics and posts
- Install the plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to “Toolbox-for-Asgaros-Forum” and select the tools that you want to use. The menu entries will appear after
activating the tools.
How can I help to translate the plugin?
Just go to the Official Translation Tool of WordPress and use your WordPress Account to login.
Contributors & Developers
“Toolbox for Asgaros Forum” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add: Hide Forum Menu and Forum Header
- Fix: Delete last custom menu entry
- Add: Compatibility with Responsive Menu
- Fix: CSS
- Fix: CSS
- Add Autosubscription
- Fix: duplicate output
- Fix: Compatibility PHP
- Add Advanced header menu
- Fix: Image Upload JS
- Add debugging mode for Image upload
- Fix: Error when using https for Image upload
- Fix: Notifications
- Add Inline Image Upload
- Initial Version