Add different background color or responsive background image for every single post or page or custom post type.
- One shortcode only and easy to use.
- Background color or responsive background image.
- Add different background for every single post or page or custom post type.
Rate The Plugin
- Upload ‘the-single-background’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- [single_bg url=””] for background image
- [single_bg color=””] for background color
- url=”paste here your background image url”.
- color=”paste here color code or string color”.
[single_bg url="http://yoursite.com/my-image.jpg"] this is for background image. [single_bg color="#000000"] this is for background color. You can use string color or rgba color, for example: [single_bg color="black"] this is for string background color [single_bg color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)"] this is for rgba background color
Sep 3, 2016
WP-Crashed after install
Sep 3, 2016
it's not responsive, it's just deforming my background image when I scale down my browser window.
Sep 3, 2016 1 reply
very good, I don't change background color, this plugin help thanks
Contributors & Developers
“The Single Background” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “The Single Background” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixing background image position (white space at bottom), this update working with WordPress version 4.3.1 or higher only.
- Fixing background position if user is logged in.
- First version.