The ThemesFor.me Google Product Feed allows to expose all your products from WooCommerce and provide them in the Google Merchants Console.
WHAT IS GOOGLE MERCHANT CENTER?
Google Merchant Center is a tool that helps you upload your store and product data to Google and make it available to Google Shopping and other Google services.
WHAT IS GOOGLE SHOPPING?
Google Shopping is a service that allows buyers to find your products while they search on Google. It is similar to Google AdWords but with additional benefits:
Reach new buyers at lower rates. Because of need of intergation with Google Merchants it is not as popular as Google AdWords, therfore the stakes are lower.
Show your product with photo and price. Customer acquired this way have much higher conversion rates than others.
Automaticly control availability of items. Google Shopping display only available items so your new customer can buy your items right away!
Google Shopping is available in limited countries. For actual list please visit Google Shopping Page.
- Unzip the plugin and copy it to the wp-contents/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin in the Plugins section of your WordPress.
- Go to the WooCommerce > Settings > Google Product Feed tab.
- Go through the settings and click save.
- You can access your Google Products Feed at the url provided on the top of settings page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TFM Google Product Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TFM Google Product Feed” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Implemented Unique Product Identifiers for individual products
- Minor UI improvements
- Allow to print more than 10 items
- Fix bugs
- Initial version of free plugin