Display rich text in a terminal window.
The plugin icon is terminal icons created by Bharat Icons – Flaticon.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Terminal Block Display rich text in a terminal window.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/terminal-blockdirectory, or install the plugin directly through the WordPress plugins page.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ page in WordPress.
- Search for the block within the Gutenberg block editor.
Does this block use similar typing animations to termynal.js?
Yes, typing animations are supported as of version 0.1.1.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Terminal Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix theme style bleeding into editor view
- Add support for user defined accent color for prompt and title
- Use inner blocks for terminal inputs, outputs, and progress bars
- Add animation
- Add Fira Mono font
- Initial release