Visit http://swmenu.com and use the free online editor to make your own customised version of this pluggin.
- Pure simple CSS3 design
- Responsive fallback menu options for mobile devices
- PIE.htc integration for older Internet Explorer versions
- Vertical or Horizontal orientations
- Multilevel backgrounds using colors, gradients and images
- Submenu indicators for normal and hover conditions
- Special effects including text shadows, box shadows, slides and fades
- Variety of corner options and combinations
- Google webfonts integration
- Upload the pluggin to your wordpres site
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place the pluggin in a position using the ‘Widgets” menu in WordPress
- Assign the pluggin a menu to display it’s items
- Can I change the look and orientation of the menu
Yes, go to http://swmenu.com and use the free editor to produce an installable copy of this pluggin using your own styles and configuration
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“swMenu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Removed PHP4 constructors
- First Version.