Allow users to post source codes in comments using tag. No syntax highlight at the moment, it just replaces the special characters.
- Replaces the special characters for the comment texts wrapped in tags
- You can show a message after comment form to tell your visitor know they can post codes using tags
- Download the plugin package
- Extract and upload the “source-codes-in-comments” folder to your-wordpress-directory/wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin and its ready
- Go to Admin Panel > Settings > Codes in Comments and customise it to suit your needs.
- What is the output? Show me an example.
If you use
This is a <b>bold text</b>.
, the output will be
<div class="cic_codes_div"><code >This is a <b>bold text</b></code></div>.
- How do I style the source code DIV?
The DIV that contains the codes has CSS class "
cic_codes_div". Style it in CSS.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Source Codes in Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Source Codes in Comments” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added str_replace to the stripslashes so that “plugin message” field works with double quotes
- Added stripslashes to input area
- Updated the link to plugin support
- First version of Source Codes in Comments