Socialproofus is a FREE automated marketing platform providing notification widgets to help boost customer interaction and sales.
You don’t need any advanced coding skills and once setup, our system is totally automated.
We understand that sometimes customers need a nudge to push that sale or to clinch that engagement opportunity.
WordPress and WooCommerce Plugin
Why Social Proof Notifications?
- Increase conversions and sales.
- A valuable tool for creating engagement with customers.
- They can help reduce buyer’s remorse by showing that others have made a purchase.
Is it free to use?
Yes, this plugin is completely free with no paid version. SocialProofUs is also a completely free service!
Socialproofus integrates with many services and products including: WooCommerce, Zapier, MailChimp, Elementor and more.
Our support team is always available via email – email@example.com or contact us via our online form https://socialproofus.com/contact
Before you begin, head on over to our website in order to create an account if you haven’t already done so https://socialproofus.com/register
Your PIXEL key can be found by:
- Going to your socialproofus dashboard
- Select “Latest campaigns”
- Click the 3 dots to the right of the campaign.
- Click “Install PIXEL”.
Copy the 32 character PIXEL code found at the end of the URL e.g. https://socialproofus.com/pixel/hta3gsej50fyonyl18twvm1xufvnwzkd
Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen OR unzip the plugin archive to ‘/wp-content/plugins’
- In the WordPress ‘Plugins’ page, activate the plugin.
- Select “Socialproofus” menu item from your admin sidebar.
- Copy over your PIXEL key from Socialproofus dashboard and hit “Save”.
- Thats it for the installation and all you need to do is setup your widgets.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SocialProofus Notifications” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SocialProofus Notifications” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Fix install issue.
Minor tweaks to include login, register links with minor updates to the readme file.
Include review/donation links and readme update.
Simple integration with all notification types supported for FREE with no catch!