Social Sharing Buttons by ThemesMatic is the simplest social media buttons plugin. SSB is the first & only social media plugin that adds sharing options to the WordPress Theme Customizer. This allows you to see exactly what your icons will look like on your posts and pages LIVE as you make changes to how they look. Simply click Save and all your posts have social sharing buttons!
SSB also makes it super easy for readers to share your post photos to Pinterest… which means more traffic and links.
- Have up to 11 different sharing icons which are 100% responsive for all devices.
- Choose circle or square buttons
- Custom headlines for on page and popup
- Custom button sizes
- Custom font sizes
- Color or black & white icons for a minimalist look
- Button spacing
- Fully responsive to look great on all devices
Super easy to use and install:
- Step 1: Upon installation 3 default icons are activated on posts (Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest).
- Step 2: Open the WordPress Theme Customizer
- Step 3: Click the “Social Sharing” panel
- Step 4: Make desired changes and click save… Thats it!
All changes are previewed live on screen so you’ll know exactly how the buttons will appear to readers. You can even test them out to see they work and look.
When your satisfied with how they look, click Save and your content is ready to be shared by everyone that visits your content.
This plugin was designed in conjunction with SocialMag: https://wordpress.org/themes/socialmag/
Looks great on most themes but even better on ThemesMatic themes.
Developed using WordPress version 4.8.2 & tested w/WordPress 5.3.2
What: Icon Font
License Type (Font): SIL OFL 1.1
License Type (CSS): MIT License
License URI (Font): http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
License URI (CSS):http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.html
Contributors & Developers
“Social Sharing Buttons by ThemesMatic” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Social Sharing Buttons by ThemesMatic” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.