This easy-to-use widget for WordPress will display the most recent public images from your SmugMug account. All images are displayed using the same width, and linked to its original SmugMug display/purchase page. Widget configuration is simple, and does not require any special authorization steps.
- Download SmugMug Widget from the WordPress repository or from the official page and unzip its contents.
- Upload the smugmug-widget directory to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from your WordPress dashboard.
- Locate the new SmugMug Widget in your WordPress widget page, and drag it into one of your site’s widget areas.
- Fill out the necessary information in the widget panel.
- The RSS feed URL for your SmugMug account is available at the bottom of your SmugMug login page. You should see a link there named Available Feeds. Click that link and select the RSS feed for Recent Photos.
- Where is the official page for this plugin/widget?
You can find the official development page here.
- Where do I find the SmugMug RSS feed to put in the widget?
At the bottom of your SmugMug login page, you should see a link named Available Feeds. Click that link and select the RSS feed for Recent Photos.
- Why do I not see any images?
One common reason you may not see any photos is that this widget only works with publicly accessible photos on SmugMug. If your albums are private, this widget will not be able to retrieve them.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SmugMug Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SmugMug Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version as published to the WordPress repository.