Consumers want fast shipping. Luckily affordable 2 Day shipping is attainable. ShipBob Express allows merchants dynamically provide an affordable two-day ground shipping option for customers who qualify for it. Requirement – Must be a ShipBob user. Not a ShipBob user yet? We got your covered, sign up here!
Based on which fulfillment centers your inventory is in, you will be able to use our technology to add a 2 Day Shipping option to your check out for clients in zip codes where we know we can get to in 2 Days at lower rates. This allows us to offer a 2 Day option that is cheaper than the regular 2 Day services.
If the customer’s zip code is within the area of guaranteed 2-day shipping, and the closest fulfillment center has inventory, the customer will see the customized 2-day rate. This lets sellers dynamically provide an affordable two-day ground shipping option for those who qualify while hiding it from customers who are outside of the guaranteed two-day coverage
Learn more about 2-Day Shipping here.
How does ShipBob’s 2-Day Express work?
ShipBob owns and operates a network of fulfillment centers to help you reach your customers across the United States more efficiently. You can distribute your inventory across the ShipBob fulfillment centers that are closest to your customers to get your products from point A to point B more quickly and affordably.
When a customer checks out on your store and enters their shipping destination, ShipBob verifies the delivery zip code and inventory on-hand at each fulfillment center to display the delivery option in real-time.
ShipBob has fulfillment centers in Chicago, New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Dallas. By storing your inventory in major cities near your customers, you can reduce the distance traveled and time in transit.
Visit, ShipBob Express
How to install steps –
- Download the plugin
Reach out to email@example.com to finish the setup process. We’ll need to know:
- The shipping rates you want to charge your end customer for selecting the 2 Day Shipping option. Rates can be: Flat rate, weight based, cart value based.
Activate the plugin and start 2-Day Express Shipping with ShipBob!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ShipBob Express Rates” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ShipBob Express Rates” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.4.0 – 2020-12-15
- Update – Change to api endpoint for tests
- Update – Default payload data structure changes
- Update – Moved endpoint and debug settings to config
- Tested – Compatability for up to WP 5.6, Woocommerce 4.8, and PHP 8.0
1.3.0 – 2019-10-29
- Fix – Updated store key fallback to home url if not properly configured in Woocommerce
1.0.3 – 2020-12-04
- Fix – Syntax update for deprecation of unparenthesized expression in PHP 7.4+
1.0.2 – 2019-10-29
- Fix – Updated store key fallback to home url if not configured in Woocommerce
1.0.1 – 2019-09-11
- Fix – Added fix for possible race on HttpClient loading storeKey
1.0 – 2019-01-08
- Dev – Initial Release Build
0.9.6 – 2019-01-03
- Dev – Added localization configuration from Woo to rates requests
- Dev – Added order conversion tracking
0.9.5 – 2018-12-12
- Dev – Fix on settings link in plugin list view
- Dev – Added early check for PHP version requirement on activation
- Dev – Tested up to WP version 5.0
- Dev – Updated plugin language translations
0.9.4 – 2018-12-12
- Dev – Added help and faq text to plugin settings
- Dev – Updates to readme.text
- Dev – Additional screenshots added
0.9.3 – 2018-12-05
- Dev – Fix on service name not showing in cart/checkout
0.9.2 – 2018-12-03
- Dev – Fix on http client post data, additional unit testing
- Dev – Removed error logs from loading in distribution build
0.9.1 – 2018-11-28
- Dev – Fix on the loading of config options in controller
0.9 – 2018-11-27
- Dev – Added readme.txt, removed separate change log, added initial admin screenshot
- Dev – Initial distribution build