Prevent customers from completing their order by setting a minimum checkout amount. This is the order total or sub-total (defined in the settings) that must be met. If a customer attempts to reach the checkout, they are automatically sent back to the basket.
With this plugin you can:
- Specify the minimum checkout amount
- Determine the minimum checkout amount is against the customer’s total or sub-total
- Customise the warning message when the minimum checkout amount is not set
- Set the minimum order rule to apply between two dates (start and end)
- Download the plugin, install it to your
wp-content/pluginsdirectory. Alternatively, you can install the plugin through the WordPress plugins section
- Activate through the ‘Plugins’ section
- Once activated, go to WooCommerce -> Settings and navigate to ‘Set minimum purchase settings’
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Set Minimum Checkout Amount for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release
- Updated naming following advice from WordPress plugin team
- Updated naming following advice from WordPress plugin team and make description clearer
- Moved files to top level directory