This plugin was developed out of necessity! On several occasions, I find myself wanting to test the checkout of a WooCommerce installation with either a credit card or eCheck.
WooCommerce Sandbox Payment Gateway eliminates the need to create coupons to reduce the order total or test actual payment gateways with real payment.
Simulating a successful credit card transaction
- Use any valid credit card details.
Simulating a failed credit card transaction
- Use this card number 4929000000022 with a valid expiry and CVV input
Simulating a successful eCheck transaction
- Use any valid checking account details.
The development of the Plugin happens over at github.
If you want to contribute to the Plugin, fork the project at github and send me a pull request.
woocommerce-sandbox-paymentunzipped file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments to enable Sandbox credit card and Sandbox eCheck.
Can I test with real credit cards
Yes, you can. Although you won’t be charged as this is only a test payment.
Contributors & Developers
“Sandbox Payment Gateway for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sandbox Payment Gateway for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix bug on eCheck payment form
- Initial Release