Recooty’s easy-to-integrate plugin enables flawless job posting directly to your WordPress website. What makes this even better is that your published jobs will be visible on over 200+ job boards including Indeed, Monster, and ZipRecruiter.
Unlock the best potential of your hiring efforts with Recooty Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
1. Post your jobs to your website’s careers page instantly.
2. Expand your job posting’s visibility to over 200+ job boards across the globe.
3. Manage applicants and hire collaboratively with Recooty’s Smart ATS.
4. Create an impressive career page to attract talented people to join
5. Schedule and manage interviews directly from the platform.
Tutorial Video Guide
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Recooty” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by clicking Install Now.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
1. Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
2. Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
3. Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
1. Create a page called “careers” and inside place the [recooty] shortcode. This will list your jobs.
2. Go to Recooty Setting in WP Dashboard and paste the Key which you have obtained from Recooty’s Dashboard.
Note when using shortcodes, if the content looks blown up/spaced out/poorly styled, edit your page and above the visual editor click on the ‘text’ tab. Then remove any ‘pre’ or ‘code’ tags wrapping your shortcode.
For more information, read the documentation
How do I setup Recooty?
Once you install the Recooty’s WordPress plugin, you need to signup at https://recooty.com, then you’ll be redirected to your Recooty’s Dashboard, click on “Settings”(at left menu), then click on Job Widget and copy the Recooty’s key for WordPress. Go to WP admin and paste the key on the Recooty’s Plugin section.
How will I publish a job opening?
In order to publish a new job on your website, you need to go to Recooty’s dashboard, click on “New Job”, submit the Job Title, Responsibilities and other details and you’re done!
How will I make my job openings visible on Google, Indeed, Monster and Job Boards?
Job Openings will get automatically visible after approval on Google for Jobs, Indeed, Ziprecruiter, Monster & Other Job Boards, however you need to maintain the accuracy of the content.
Will I get notified when someone applies for a job from my website?
Yes, you will receive a notification with an email when somebody applies to your job openings. Also, you can see the new applications on your Recooty’s dashboard.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Recooty – Modern Applicant Tracking System for Growing Companies” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.3 Bug Fixes
1.0.4 Tested with new version
1.0.5 Updated for new version