A simple wordpress plugin to enable Bot detection using Google Recaptcha.
- It is easy to use and manage, a simple and effective.
- Tested with latest wordpress update 5.5.1
- Easy to measure bot traffic with the help of google analytics
- In your WordPress admin dashboard navigate to the Plugins > Add New
- Once installed, you need to click on the Activate Plugin link to start using the plugin.
- Once above steps are done follow the below steps to get captcha keys which you will need to add inside plugins settings page
Steps to get recaptcha keys
- Visit – http://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin
- Once login add lable of your choice
- Then select Recaptcha type reCAPTCHA v3
- Domain – The website URL where you will use these keys, e.g. example.com.
- Then click on Accept the reCAPTCHA Terms of Service
- Once everything done click on Submit button
- Now you will get Recaptcha site and secret key. You need to copy those keys as we need to add this inside plugin settings
- Once keys are copied head over to wordpress dashboard you will see a ‘ReCaptcha Logs’ entry on the left-side menu, click it and you will see the options page. There you will require to set the site and secret keys.
- To check captcha data inside wordpress dashboard select Activate Database Logs option in recaptcha settings page
- To store captcha data on server select Activate Server Log option in recaptcha settings page
- Server folder can be found at plugins directory
How to verify if the plugin is working or not
- Open your website homepage you will see recaptcha logo on bottom right if the plugin is successfully activated
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“reCaptcha By Roger” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “reCaptcha By Roger” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First stable version providing basic logs.