Real-time TITLE Checker is a plug-in that allows you to quickly search, narrow down, and check article titles that match keywords entered in the title column from articles you have posted so far.
What title did you put in other articles? What kind of naming convention was used for URLs? Recommended for those who want to confirm immediately.
- Upload this plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate “Real-time TITLE Checker” from WordPress’s “plug-in” menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Real-time TITLE Checker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Real-time TITLE Checker” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Real-time TITLE Checker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Changed to search case-insensitive.
- Changed so that search results are displayed even if the focus deviates from the title input field.
- Added an option to use 2 bytes of space as word delimiter.
- Initial working version.