pryc-wp-add-custom-content-to-bottom-of-postdir to the
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
Apr 10, 2021
Does what says!
Dec 6, 2018
Very simply and functional.
May 26, 2017
Wanted to add custom text to bottom of every page instead of placing text in footer. This plugin did it simply and easily. Works for me.
Jan 5, 2017
Works exactly as described. Does exactly what I need it to do. Adds custom content to all posts at the bottom and/or top, which is perfect to keep old posts updated with current affiliate links on my blog! Excellent! You can also add content to the top/bottom of pages. Does not add content to the excerpt (rightly so). Only downside is that there is no visual editor. Not a show stopper for me though. 🙂
Sep 3, 2016 1 reply
This plugin is PERFECT if you want to quickly embed Amazon Native ads to your posts.
Sep 3, 2016
Thank you! Worx perfect! Very useful.
Contributors & Developers
“PRyC WP: Add custom content to post and page (top/bottom)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PRyC WP: Add custom content to post and page (top/bottom)” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add new option: set function priority
- Add DIV (ID: pryc-wp-acctp-original-content) for original content
- Add “Requires PHP” tag
- Add option to exclude some post (top and bottom)
- Add option to exclude some pages (if is active “add to pages” option)
- Add custom content to page (optional)
- Add custom top content
- Add ON/OFF and clear plugina data after uninstall plugin (optional)
- First public ver.