The best free exit intent popup builder, contact form builder & lead generation pop ups platform for your website
Create beautiful popups, contact forms, optins, and forms in less than 2 minutes. Use exit intent popup and advanced targeting rules to convert more visitors into leads, subscribers, and sales.
How Poptin Can Help Your Business Grow
- Grow your email list
- Capture more leads
- Get more sales
- Recover basket abandonment
- Increase visitors’ engagement with pop ups and inline forms
Poptin forms and popup plugin tracks the website’s visitors’ behavior and shows the right message at the right time. The platform helps to improve conversion rate and turn more visitors into leads, sales, newsletter subscribers, increases engagement, and recovers abandoning website and cart visitors using exit intent technology and many other triggers
Open a Poptin account for free
Poptin is a web application that works perfectly with WordPress and many more web platforms. Start creating your first popups and contact forms by opening your free account
You can create anything your marketing heart desires from advanced overlays to pop-ups, inline forms, lead form widgets, exit popups, and social widgets – it’s all on-brand and fully customisable with our powerful popup builder. Reduce basket abandonment and bounce rate and increase conversion rate!
NEW FEATURE UPDATES
- Gamified Pop Ups – including spin the wheel pop up, scratch card, and pick a gift pop up
- Integromat integration – we’ve launched our Integromat integration. Connect your pop ups and contact forms to Integromat. Click here to try out our Integromat app
- Dynamic tags for your pop ups and forms – add dynamic Merge Tags to your pop ups and contact forms. Display dynamic text or image that is pulled from a class or ID on your page, or even from a UTM parameter. You can use this feature to create dynamic pop ups and contact forms based on your website’s content
- Target visitors based on previously visited pages – this feature is helpful to narrow your targeting rules and exclusively show relevant pop ups to visitors who have visited certain pages on your website
- Place elements outside the boundaries of the pop up – it is now possible to place elements outside the boundaries of your pop ups, and determine for each element (image/text/shape/icon) whether the pop up will appear complete or cropped. In addition to that, if you are dragging an element close to the borders of your pop up, you will notice that the element will ‘stick’ to the edge
- Annotations – You can now add annotations on each graph (of a pop up, form, sub-account, and overview) to indicate events that will help you investigate your stats changes better
- Ticker element – add a news ticker element to your popups and forms to catch more attention and announce important information
- Inactivity trigger – You can now show the pop up to visitors who didn’t move the cursor, type, click or scroll for a certain time on the page
- You can access your popups and contact forms leads by clicking on the leads number in the Popups or Forms page
- New types of fields – add number fields, textarea fields, website fields, date fields, select, radio buttons, checkboxes, and hidden fields. Use the new fields to make your forms better. You can also use it to gather feedback and to create surveys
- Coupon element – add a coupon element to your pop ups and contact forms and let your visitors copy your coupons code at the click of a button
- New ways to upload images to your pop ups and forms: drag and drop/select an image from your local storage, image URL, and select an image from the gallery
- Load display rules from existing popups
- Drafts and Autosaving: in case you design a new popup and the process is disrupted, your popup or contact form will be saved as a draft
If you work on an existing popup or form, all your changes will be saved periodically, so you can recover last version if something goes wrong. Create your pop up and contact form and be sure your work is saved
- Add tags to your Mailchimp integration
- New integration with Zoho CRM,E-goi, Leader, Crisp, LeadSquared, ProveSource, Drift, Omnisend, Drip, MailerLite, Sendinblue, Freshworks, SendFox, Salesforce, VerticalResponse, Keap (Infusionsoft), and Sendlane
- Bulk delete pop ups and forms – from now on you can bulk delete your pop ups and contact forms with just a few clicks
- WooCommerce add to basket pop pup – upsell to your visitors by creating a WooCommerce “add to basket” pop up. You can create different pop ups for different products
- Better UI for launching a pop up from another pop up – you can launch pop ups from any button that you add to your pop up
- Edit mobile pop ups and forms templates in full screen – the pop up or form will be displayed over its maximum size and can be easily designed
- Refresh data button – no need to wait for the data update, you can get fresh data about your pop ups and forms with the click of a button
EXIT INTENT TRIGGER INCLUDED!
Our popup plugin includes exit intent trigger on the free plan and many other advanced features. The free plan comes with 1,000 visitors of popups and forms per month.
Unlimited popups, unlimited forms, unlimited integrations, unlimited leads.
What do you get with Poptin?
Create popups and contact forms in minutes using a drag & drop popup editor, no coding required!
Choose from a wide range of fully responsive and well designed popups and lead forms templates including lightbox, welcome screen, floating bar, slide-in, sidebar, facebook likebox, mobile popups, video pop up, countdown & timer popups and many more
Create beautiful inline forms using our powerful form builder: use our designed templates or create your own contact form from scratch. Add your embedded form anywhere on your website using a shortcode
Exit intent technology – unlimited exit popups included.
Our exit intent trigger is included in the free plan. Create any type of exit popup you want for your website (light box, bar, full screen etc.)
Track your popup and contact form analytics – see how many people visit your site and how many of them saw your pop ups and overlays. Understand what works great and what doesn’t
Advanced targeting options for your pop ups including exit intent trigger, display after time spent on the website, scrolling trigger, display after X pages visited, display after X clicks, inactivity trigger, URL targeting (page level on-site targeting), device targeting, geo-location (by country, including US states), OS & Browsers, IP block lists, days and hours, new vs returning visitors (based on cookies), traffic source (Facebook, Google, Google Ads [Adwords] Youtube, Reddit, Ads, Twitter, Pinterest and any site you want), page source targeting, on-click popup display
Show beautiful popups and embedded forms according to each visitor’s unique behaviour
Add custom images and backgrounds, HTML elements, entry effects, CTA, change the height and width of your popups, control the display location (header and footer, all sides and corners) with our popup maker
Integrate your popups and contact forms with your favourite emailing system, CRM or marketing automation platform including: MailChimp, Zapier, GetResponse, ConvertKit, Pipedrive, ActiveCampaign, Hubspot, Klaviyo, Zoho CRM, Salesforce, and many more
A/B testing – what does work better, video popup or popup form? Test one popup or form against the other and improve conversion rate optimisation
All type of fields – besides the regular name, email, and phone fields, add number fields, textarea, website field, date, select, radio buttons, checkboxes, and hidden field. Use the new fields to make your forms better. You can also use it to gather feedback and to create surveys
Gamified popups – create beautiful gamified pop ups and get more sales. Create spin to win, scratch card, and pick a gift pop ups. Highly recommended for WooCommerce stores.
Landing page link – collect emails and leads using our simple landing page link. Each popup and contact form has it own landing page link that can be sent via email, message or post it on social media
Draft and Autosaving – when you design a popup or form and the process stops in the middle (internet issues, your kid spilled water on your laptop etc), your popup or form is saved as draft. You can go back to it whenever you want from the Popups and Forms tab
If you work on an existing popup or form, all your changes will be saved periodically. Once you go back to the editing of the popup or form you changed, choose if you want to load the last changes or work on the current version
Agency package: manage users and sub-accounts
Run your popup with our Autopilot trigger and get optimised results
SEO friendly mobile and desktop popups, and inline forms
Ways to automate Poptin with Zapier:
- Send an autoresponder with a Gmail account
- Add new Poptin leads to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Integration with Aweber
- integration with Salesforce and Pardot
- integration with Intercom
- Integration with Marketo
- Add Trello cards from new Poptin submissions
- Send Slack messages for new Poptin leads
- Send Twilio SMS for new Poptin leads
Create popups and forms in any language: English, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, Hindi, Arabic, Russian, Hebrew, German, Japanese, Italian, Polish, Thai, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Persian, Korean and more
RTL support: all the popups and forms you create are 100% RTL supported.
Dynamic tags for your pop ups and forms – add dynamic Merge Tags to your pop ups and contact forms. Display dynamic text or image that is pulled from a class or ID on your page, or even from a UTM parameter. You can use this feature to create dynamic pop ups and contact forms based on your website’s content
Use our custom HTML feature to oEmbed Playbuzz quizzes, social share buttons, Opinion Stage polls, Apester, Google surveys, Google maps, Typeform, Jotform, Wufoo and more
Launch a pop up from another pop up and create double opt-in, triple opt-in or any flow you want. You can create 2-step lightbox or even slide-in with a button that will launch a light-box or a full-screen overlay.
You are able to track your forms’ and popups’ performance not only on your dashboard but also with Hotjar, Lucky Orange, ClickTale, FullStory Smartlook, Crazyegg, MouseFlow or any other heatmap and session recording tool
Cookie targeting: display forms and popups to users with specific cookies. Use this feature to show popups and contact forms based on shopping cart data such as number of items, basket value, etc. You can also target logged in and logged out users
Tested with all browsers – Chrome, Firefox, Android, iOS, Safari, Explorer, Edge, Opera and more. Tested with all Windows versions, macOS and other operating systems
New GDPR features:
- Manually delete leads from the “Leads” tab
- Change the email of your account
- You can automatically delete leads so they won’t be stored more than 1/3/6/12/18/24 months or never stored/never deleted
- See the IP address of any lead you get
- Add a consent checkbox if you want your subscribers to agree to your terms of service before submitting a form
- Decreased number of cookies
- Click here to read more about Poptin’s GDPR changes
Drag and Drop Inline Form Builder
Create inline contact forms using Poptin. Once you use our form builder and create your contact form, you can use our shortcode and add the form anywhere on your website. When you create embedded forms with Poptin you can use our smart targeting and triggers options to maximize the conversion rate.
Using our powerful form builder you can create beautiful forms. You can use our contact form templates or create your own form from scratch. Add elements that’ll increase your conversion rate like countdown timer, video, custom HTML, images, shapes, attention effect for your button and more.
We support any kind of fields including name, email, phone, custom fields, date, website, numbers, dropdown, radio buttons, checkboxes, and more.
You can also connect your contact form to our native integrations including MailChimp, HubSpot, Zoho, GetResponse, and more. You can also use our Zapier app and connect your embedded form to any platform supported by Zapier. Connect your contact form to our autoresponder, and send an automated email to visitors who fill out the form.
Run A/B tests – use our form builder to create a different version of your form, and also create a different trigger and targeting rules. Display different versions of your contact form using the same shortcode, and find out what’s the best version of your inline contact form.
Want to create a different version of your embedded form for mobile and for desktop? Use our form builder to create different versions for desktop and mobile, and display them using the same shortcode.
Open a Poptin account for free
Poptin is a web application that works perfectly with wordpress and many more web platforms. Start creating your first poptins by opening your free account here
Gamified Pop ups
An easy-to-use gamified popup builder you can easily integrate to your website. Poptin’s new gamified popups allow you to create three kinds: spin the wheel pop ups, scratch card popups, and gift pop ups. These pop ups are ideal for WooCommerce stores.
Generate more leads and encourage more sales by giving customers an engaging way to earn coupon codes and special offers from you!
We’ve made three different kinds of gamified pop ups for you to offer to your visitors. More games, more fun, and more chances of winning.
Here are three kinds of popups we’ve created for you:
- Spin to win pop up
- Scratch card pop up
- Pick a gift pop up
Wheel of fortune pop ups or spin wheel pop ups let your visitors spin a wheel and get the chance to win one of the many prizes or codes on your wheel. Use the wheel of fortune pop up or spin wheel popup for almost always win situation for your visitors.
Scratch off pop ups or scratch card pop ups are where you set a code and the customer will “scratch” the card to reveal the code for your customers to use in your shop. Use a scratch off popup for that lottery card feel. There’s always a code that customers will win with the scratch cards popups.
Pick a gift pop ups let your customers pick from one of three gifts for a chance to win a special code that can be used in your store. Use the gift pop ups if you want a bit of more thrill, with the visitors getting a chance to win a code or nothing at all.
Appeal to the kids in your customers by adding gamified pop ups on your website.
With the autoresponder, send an automatic email to visitors that submitted your pop ups and contact forms. Send an autoresponder for:
- A discount coupon to new newsletter subscribers
- A “Thank you” or a “Welcome” email
- A discount coupon code when visitors try to leave your checkout page
- A link to download an eBook, video, guide or manual, or you can also attach the file to the email
The autoresponder is available on any paid plan
Popular use cases
- Show an exit intent popup with a discount and a modal popup countdown to visitors who try to leave your eCommerce store’s checkout page and get more sales
- Show a scroll box newsletter pop up to visitors who read and scroll down 60% of your blog post and grow your email list
- Create an inline form on all your blog posts, and sync all your subscribers to your MailChimp account.
- Show a floating bar popup with a coupon code to visitors who came to your site from a campaign you run that includes a UTM
- Show a click-to-call mobile widget to people that visit your site during your business work hours to get more leads
- Create a feedback form or survey to gather information from your website’s visitors
Poptin works great with WordPress page builders including Elementor, Divi, Visual Composer, WPBakery Gutenberg and more.
” All lead capturing tools have failed me…except for Poptin. This is the only platform that gives me the necessary flexibility for my forms. My lead generation is stellar and Poptin is a big part of it.”
Ilan Missulawin, Co-founder, Clickcease
“Getting started with poptin was a breeze – we’ve implemented the widget and connected it to our newsletter within minutes. Our site’s conversion rate skyrocketed!”
Michael Kamleitner, CEO, Walls.io
- Install and activate Poptin plugin on your WordPress website
- Create a free account through the plugin signup screen
- You’re good to go! Every popup you create using the Poptin app will appear on your website
- Please note: if you create a form, you need to embed the shortcode of that form for it to appear on your website.
I have a small website, can I open an account for free?
Yes! You can open a free account which is for 1,000 website visitors per month. It includes unlimited popups, forms and leads. No credit card required.
How are the Visitors counted?
A unique monthly visitor is anyone who visits one of your website pages with our code in the last 30 days. A visitor can generate several sessions and view more than 1 page, but they will still only be counted as a single visitor as long as they didn’t delete browser cookies, or used a different device or browser. You can always see your monthly usage on the Overview page.
Can I offer Poptin to my clients?
Yes! Owning an agency package allows you to create and manage user accounts for any one of your clients.
You can also create new free accounts for your clients and grant access to your account once they upgrade (even if yours is on the free plan).
What kind of conversion rates can I expect?
Conversion rates on your website may double, triple or increase even more. The extent of positive effect depends on a number of factors, such as: attractiveness of offers you make on the poptins you display, how many poptins you use, targeting, display timing, etc.
Will I need a web developer to handle code embedding?
There is no need for a web developer, use of the poptin system requires adding just a single line of code. In any case, you can send the code and instructions for embedding directly to a web developer. If you are not code savvy and have no one to assist you, just contact our support and we will be happy to guide you along.
Can I use my own designs?
Yes! You can create uniquely designed poptins of any size and upload them onto the system.
Do you include exit intent popup with the free plan?
Yes! You can easily create exit intent popups with the free plan.
Is there an affiliate programme?
Yes! The Poptin affiliate programme is open to all and grants a lifetime 25% monthly commission for each new paying member recruited.
What integrations does Poptin have?
You can connect Poptin for free to your favourite email platform and CRM including MailChimp, Zapier, GetResponse, ConvertKit, Pipedrive, ActiveCampaign, Hubspot, Klaviyo, and many more
Contributors & Developers
“Pop ups, WordPress Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop Up, Spin the Wheel, Contact Form Builder – Poptin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Pop ups, WordPress Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop Up, Spin the Wheel, Contact Form Builder – Poptin” has been translated into 11 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
Brand new design for the Poptin WordPress plugin 🥳
JQuery minor UI issues fixed
Notification for WP-Rocket and other cache plugins
Minor frontend fix
New branding and video
Added more cache plugins support including WP Rocket, WP Fastest Cache, LiteSpeed Cache, Autoptimize and Hummingbird
Shortcode syntax change fix
Shortcode syntax change
- Bug fixes.
- UI improvements.
- Bug fixes.
- Bug fixes.
- Initial release.