Pk Spam Registration Blocker WordPress plugin blocks spam user registration. This plugin prevents bot or spam user registrations on WordPress websites. Try this WP plugin to disable auto registration, stop test/fake user registrations on WP site. The plugin uses Google reCAPTCHA v3 to stop fake user registration.
Pk Spam Registration Blocker WordPress Plugin Features
- Very simple, easy to install and use.
- No complex menus or setting.
- Add Google reCaptcha site key & secret key and done.
- Enable or disable spam protection on your website.
- Enable or disable registration spam protection on specific pages.
- Compatible with almost latest version of WordPress.
How Does It Work?
Once you install & configure Pk Spam Registration Blocker, it protects your website. The back-end plugin codes load Google reCaptcha on selected form pages. The Google reCaptcha v3 automatically block spam activity. When a genuine user submits the form, it is is successful. While, if the bot software tries to automatically submit forms, the request are blocked. In the latest reCaptcha version, that is v3, user don’t need to fill out challenge question. The user activity is detected automatically. And any spam activity is restricted.
Currently the plugin is available in only the English language. We will add more languages soon.
More Information and Support
- Homepage of Pk Spam Registration Blocker Plugin for WordPress at pkplugins.com
- More Free WordPress plugins
- Plugin support and help
Read more and Support
- If you like Pk Spam Registration Blocker plugin, please provide your valuable feedback and suggestions to improve the quality of the plugin.
- Feel free to test the plugin in different WordPress versions and vote in the Compatibility section so that other users can check compatibility and download the appropriate version.
- Share your experience by rating the plugin.
- Read about plugin news, updates and more on our official website at pkplugins.com
- Do not hesitate to ask questions, report bugs/errors or anything related to our plugin through our support section, author’s website or plugin website.
Pk Spam Registration Blocker WordPress plugin is released under the GPLv2. You can download, install and use this plugin for free on your personal or commercial website.
This section describes how to stop spam user registration your WordPress website. Read the following sections carefully to install and use this WordPress plugin to stop spam attacks on your website.
Search and Install from WordPress admin panel
- If you are logged into your WordPress, from the admin panel go to the ‘Plugins’ menu and click the ‘Add New’ button.
- On the Plugins installation page, under the Search navigation menu, enter ‘Pk Spam Registration Blocker’ in the search bar and click ‘Search Plugins.’
- You will find ‘Pk Spam Registration Blocker plugin By Pradnyankur Nikam’ in the list.
- Click the ‘Install Now’ button to install the plugin or click ‘Details’ to read more. The ‘Install Now’ link is also available on the details popup window.
- Once the plugin is installed, you need to activate the plugin to use it on your website.
- To install the plugin manually, visit Pk Spam Registration Blocker WordPress plugin description page.
- Click the ‘Download Version 1.0’ button on the page to download and save the plugin zip file named
pk-spam-registration-blocker.zipto your computer.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel. Go to Plugins -> Add New -> select ‘Upload’ navigation on the page. Click the ‘Browse’ button, select the downloaded
pk-spam-registration-blocker.zipfile from your computer and click the ‘Install Now’ button. WordPress will upload and automatically extract and install the plugin in the appropriate directory for you.
pk-spam-registration-blocker.zipfile and upload all the files inside ‘pk-spam-registration-blocker.zip’ folder to your website’s
wp-content/pluginsdirectory. Go to plugins and activate the Pk Spam Registration Blocker plugin from the list.
- Reload the WordPress Admin Panel and you will see a new menu ‘Pk Spam Registration Blocker’ on the left sidebar menu of you administrator panel.
- Click and open the ‘Pk Spam Registration Blocker’ page. Here you’ll have to do a one time configuration to enable spam protection your WordPress website.
- You can also completely enable or disable the spam user protection by selecting the respected dropdown menu.
Is this plugin free to use?
Yes. This plugin is absolutely free to install and use.
Is the plugin secure to use?
Yes. We have done our best to keep the PHP codes safe and secure. If you encounter any security related issue, feel free to contact us.
What is spam user registration on a WordPress?
A spam user registration or fake user registration is an activity mainly done by bot software. The auto bot software attack on WordPress website to create fake/test user accounts. The user account are created using fake or invalid email address. This activity is known as spam user registration.
What is required to use Pk Spam Registration Blocker WordPress plugin?
The plugin uses Google reCaptcha v3. So, in order to use this plugin, you’ll have to generate reCaptcha v3 site key & secret key. This is one time configuration. Once you enter the codes and enable plugin, that’s it. Your WP website forms would be protected by spam attacks.
Can I Enable/Disable plugin on specific forms?
By default the plugin is enabled on Register, Log in and Reset Password Page. But if you want to enable/disable the plugin functionality on specific forms, you can do that.
What are the requirements to use this plugin?
As mentioned above, you just need to generate Google reCaptcha v3 codes. The documentation for that is available in plugin.
Can I completely disable the plugin functionality?
If for some reason, you want to disable the spam protection on the whole website, you can do that. On plugin’s settings page. You can complete enable/disable the plugin.
How can I deactivate or uninstall the plugin?
Go to the plugins menu and deactivate the plugin from the installed plugins list.
Contributors & Developers
“Pk Spam Registration Blocker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First version of the Pk Spam Registration Blocker WordPress plugin released and available to download from March 2023.