Add custom menu widgets to specific pages. Developed for use of WordPress as CMS. Heavily based off of Advanced Menu Widget.
- Custom hierarchy – “Only related sub-items” or “Only strictly related sub-items”.
- Starting depth and maximum level to display + flat display.
- Custom class for a widget block.
- And almost all the parameters for the wp_nav_menu function.
- “Title” – set the title for your widget
- “Custom Widget Class” – custom class for widget block
- “Select Menu” – menu from the custom menus you want show
- “Select Page” – page which should display the selected menu
Activate the plugin.
You can set everything right on the widget control panel.
- Can I email you with the support questions ?
No. Please use integrated forum support system.
- Do you provide some extra “premium” customization ?
Yes. You can email me in this case.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Page Menus Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Page Menus Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Remove debug code causing post id to appear after title