One Click Lightbox adds a beautiful and totally free Lightbox to your site to enhance the appearance of your images.
Just activate the Plugin and add a Link to the Media File to all your images and you’re done!
One Click Lightbox works with .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp and .gif!
The width and height of the Lightbox resizes automatically for each image.
If you want more than that, you can just edit the settings on the settings page:
* Edit the transparency of the page surrounding the Lightbox
* Automatically add the Lightbox attribute to all anchors which are pointing to image files
* Manually add the Lightbox attribute to specific images
* Manually deactivate the Lightbox for specific images
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/one-click-lightbox’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Add a Media File Hyperlink to all your images that should use Lightbox
- There are at least two ways to do this:
- Go to the editor, click “Add Media”, choose your image and then you search for “ATTACHMENT DISPLAY SETTINGS” and “Link To”. Click on the dropdown menu and choose “Media File”.
- Go to the editor, click on your image, click on “Edit”, search for “DISPLAY SETTINGS” and “Link To”. Click on the dropdown menu and choose “Media File”.
- Go to the settings page and follow the instructions
- Do I have to do something else?
If you installed the plugin, activated it and added the hyperlinks, you don’t have to do something else.
- In my area the Lightbox doesn’t work
You have to add data-lightbox=”roadtrip” manually to your area. Just like it is shown on the settings page.
Contributors & Developers
“One Click Lightbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “One Click Lightbox” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Works up to 5.2.2
- Works up to 4.8.3
- Added Website https://oneclicklightbox.de
- New Screenshots
- Fixed the documentation
- Changed the settings page
- Fixed the German translation
- Fixed the code to fit the coding standards
- Added an option page
- Now you can edit the transparency of the surrounding webpage
- Now you can deactivate the automatic adding of the Lightbox attribute