Improve search on your site.
- Push your content to NucliaDB for indexing
- Nuclia searchbox widget
- Nuclia searchbox shortcode
This plugin requires a Nuclia account. You can sign up for free at Nuclia for a trial.
Only published posts, not private, are indexed. If this status change, the post will be unindexed.
Nuclia is an easy-to-use & low-code API enabling developers to build AI-powered search engines for any data and any data-source in minutes — while not having to worry about scalability, data indexing and the high learning curves and implementation of complex search systems.
- [Development] (https://github.com/kalyx/wp-nucliadb)
From your WordPress dashboard:
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Nuclia search for WP”
- Activate Nuclia search for WP from your Plugins page
- Click on the new menu item “Nuclia Search” and enter your API keys and select the post types you want to index
- You have now buttons to index your post types
What are the minimum requirements?
- Requires WordPress 5.6+
- PHP version 7.2 or greater (PHP 7.4 is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- cURL PHP extension
- mbstring PHP extension
- OpenSSL greater than 1.0.1
Can I put more than one Nuclia searchbox in the same page
Yes, you can, but only the first one in the DOM will work.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Nuclia search for WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix : Error notices when saving credentials
- Enhancement: Added a button for each post types in the settings page to index all unindexed posts ( or attachment )
- Initial release.