myCred Badgr is a freebie mycred-integrated add-on that allows users and admins to connect their myCred achievements with Badgr. This empowers users to share their digital badges easily.
Open Badge compatible – Badgr allows users to issue and manage a standardized class of digital badges called Open Badges. These badges are verifiable, portable, and can be used as mini-certifications in elearning ecosystems.
Quick synchronization – Badgr sync allows you to place achievements anywhere on the website.
Easy-to-use Shortcode – Use [mycred_badgr_login] to connect your Badgr account with myCred and display badges on the website.
What is Badgr?
Badgr is a free and open-source platform for creating, issuing, managing, and tracking badges based on user achievements. Every account in Badgr is a backpack for the badges they’ve created and earned.
- Synchronize admin myCred account with Badgr.
- Synchronize user myCred account with Badgr.
- Display open badges on your website via shortcode.
- Make your site Open Badge compatible.
- One-click synchronization between Badgr and myCred.
- Badgr sync form via shortcode [mycred_badgr_login] to connect account with Badgr.
Click Here to read complete documentation of the product. The documentation includes a step-by-step installation and configuration guide, system specifications, troubleshooting, and support.
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“myCred Badgr Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New – Compatible with WordPress Version 6.2.2.
- Initial release.