MyCookie allows you to create a customized cookie consent and gives your visitors ability to disable certain tracking scripts such as Youtube, Google Analytics or Facebook Pixel.
TODO: Ability to add custom scripts. (Currently there are only 3 presets: Youtube, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel).
You can use: my-cookie__custom-settings and my-cookie__custom-declaration classes for triggering Cookie Settings and Cookie Declaration popups.
Notice! Originally this plugin has been developed for personal use, so you are using it on your own responsibility.
- Go to your admin area and select Plugins → Add New from the menu.
- Search for “MyCookie GDPR Compliance”.
- Click install.
- Click activate.
- Navigate to MyCookie Settings Page.
- Add your Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel tracking scripts through MyCookie on MyCookie Settings Page so that your visitors are able to disable tracking.
Is this plugin [GDPR](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation) compliant?
Using this plugin does not guarantee that your site will be 100% GDPR compliant.
Contributors & Developers
“MyCookie” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First stable release
- Fix typos, some accessibility improvements
- Add option to prevent from automatically adding the cookie consent to DOM, you can now use the [my-cookie-popup] shortcode instead