Quickly duplicate any WordPress menu with a very simple user interface.
When duplicating menus it will keep all existing menu items and their settings.
- Download the latest version of the plugin files here.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/menu-duplicatordirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Tools -> Menu Duplicator screen to duplicate any WordPress menu
Within the WordPress dashboard go to Tools -> Menu Duplicator to access the Duplicator interface.
1. Select the menu to be duplicated
1. Create a new unique name to call this duplicated menu
Contributors & Developers
“Menu Duplicator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Menu Duplicator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed typo, thanks michael-sumner!
- Tested with WordPress 5.1
- Fixed: PHP Notice when Duplicating Menus
- Tested with WordPress 4.6
- Fixed: Bug, Duplicate button not shown in nav-menus.php
- Cleaned more code, no new features.
- Code clean, no new features.
- Inital Release