For use with a Meetup.com group.
This plugin creates two widgets: one a list of events from a meetup group (by ID or URL name, for multiple groups use IDs); the other shows details about single event (by ID) with a link to RSVP – using OAuth if keys are specified, otherwise just a link to the event on meetup.com. Does require at least an API key (which it asks for on the settings page).
meetup-widgets& Upload that folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set up your API key (and optional OAuth key & secret) in your General Settings screen.
- Use your new widgets!
- How do I find my API key?
Log in to your Meetup.com account, then visit the Getting an API Key page.
- How do I find my OAuth key & secret?
You’ll need to create an OAuth consumer for your website. Visit Your OAuth Consumers for more information & to get started.
- How do I find my event ID?
It’s in the event page’s URL: http://www.meetup.com/
- How do I find my group ID?
If your meetup group is set up at meetup.com/
[group URL name], the part after
meetup.com/is one of your group identifiers (the URL name). The other possible identifier is your group’s ID number.
Contributors & Developers
“Meetup Widgets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors