Meest is International Postal and Logistics Group, for detailed information – visit our website https://meest.com.
The “Meest for WooCommerce” plugin connects delivery from Meest to your online store, allows you to create invoices, courier calls and manage them.
1. Go to the ”Settings page”.
2. Enter the data to connect to the API and save the settings.
3. If the settings are saved successfully, fill in other data.
4. Fill in the data about the Agent, phone in accordance with the international format.
5. Fill in the data on the address of the parcel collection.
6. For Ukraine – available types of delivery: address and branch. City and street or branch – selected from the list.
7. For other countries, only address delivery is available. Region, city, street – entered manually.
Creating an empty parcel
1. Go to the page “Parcels” and click the button “Create”.
2. To quickly create a parcel – select “Parcel“ from the top menu “Add“.
3. Fill in the parcel parameters.
4. Types of packaging can be selected from the list or specify special sizes.
5. Filling in the address for the sender and recipient is the same as for the page ”Settings”.
6. After creating a parcel, you can edit, delete, track, add to the ”Pickups”, cancel the ”Pickup” and print the declaration and sticker.
Creating a parcel by the order
1. Go to the page “Order”.
2. For orders for which “Bridge” delivery is selected, the “Create parcel” button is displayed.
3. Click the button ”Create Parcel” or open the order and click on the button ”Create Parcel” in the right pane.
4. Data is filled in automatically.
5. You can change or add information about the parcel, sender and recipient.
6. After creating the parcel, the invoice number will be displayed in the orders or when you open the order, you can edit the parcel, track and print the declaration and the sticker.
7. If you set the status to ”Shipped” for the order, the user will be automatically sent a letter with the invoice number.
Creating a pickup
1. Go to the page “Parcels” and click the button “Create pickup for parcels”.
2. You can also create a pickup on the page Pickups.
3. Filling in the address is the same as for the parcel, specify the desired time of arrival of the courier.
4. On the right is a list of parcels that will be included in the call.
5. After creating the ”Pickup”, it can be edited and deleted.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MeestForWooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MeestForWooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.