LianaMailer for Gravity Forms is an integration plugin for a Gravity Forms plugin which integrates LianaMailer into Gravity Forms.
Contribute and translate
LianaMailer for Gravity Forms plugin is developed and supported by Liana Technologies Oy. Join our crew at GitHub or contact using other means.
Where can I find LianaMailer documentation and user guides?
For help setting up and configuring Liana Mailer, please refer to LianaMailer support site.
Where can I report bugs?
Report bugs on our GitHub repository.
You can also notify us via our support channels.
Where can I request new features, themes, and extensions?
Request new features and extensions and vote on existing suggestions on our official customer support channels. Our product team regularly review requests and consider them valuable for product planning.
LianaMailer for Gravity Forms is awesome! Can I contribute?
Yes, you can! Join in on our GitHub repository
Where can I find REST API documentation?
REST API documentation of LianaMailer product is available at our support site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LianaMailer for Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “LianaMailer for Gravity Forms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: Possibility to send multi valued inputs eg. choices into LianaMailer. Values are sent as imploded (by “, “) string.
- Fixed: admin_url() in use for “No properties found” error message.
- Fixed: Documentation URLs
- Changed: Apply is_connection_valid use in add_lianamailer_field().
- Support Support for WordPress 6.2
- Fixed: LianaMailer opt-in label did not updated properly in form editor with Gravity Forms version 22.214.171.124
- Fixed: Fetch mailing list properly from LianaMailer when “multiple lists” was not enabled.
Initial public release