The plugin basically adds a GUI to the wp oembed add provider function such that administrators or super administrators can add oembed providers to the individual site or network.
- Upload the entire
lh-oembed-white-listfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- If local site activated navigate to to Settings->Oembed White List, if network activated navigate to Network Admnin->Settings->Oembed White List
- Add Oembed provider(s), more info here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_oembed_add_provider
- How does this plugin behave when network activated?
When network activated the admin is moved under network admin and is stored as a site_option
- How do I configure the plugin?
The New provider format is the domain and optionally the directory of the provider urls you are adding, e.g. https://.mydomain.com/
To find the New provider endpoint, visit one of the urls you are trying to embed and find the endpoint link tag in the meta e.g. https://mydomain.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LH Oembed White List” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “LH Oembed White List” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.00 June 22, 2017
1.01 September 17, 2018
1.02 September 17, 2019