The one and only Level System for WordPress. Just add the widget to your favorite area and enjoy the fully customizable and responsive level system. Pick your own colors and width for the progress bar. Automatically give users on your website level and experience points as they contribute to your website. Possibilities to test all XP points & levels directly in your browser.
A few notes about the sections above:
- “Contributors” sublimelinks
- “Tags” level system, widget, customizable, responsive
- “Requires at least” N/A
- “Tested up to” 5.0.3
- “Stable tag” 1.0.2
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/level-systemdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->WP Level System screen to configure the plugin
- Can i customize the plugin?
After activating the level system plugin you can go to settings->WP Level System screen to change the width of the progress bar, change color of the progress bar, change color of the text within the progress bar and change color of the text within the level system widget.
- Can i test all the different levels, experience points and width of the progress bar?
Yes you do this by simply adding e.g.:
To the end of the URL where the level system is currently showed.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Level system” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Level system” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
This is the first version. No changes yet.